Editorials. Duckie Thot. Yaya Deng. Akual-chels Ring. Deel Ojulu. Laud Magazine. Images by Thom Ke

Editorials. Duckie Thot. Yaya Deng. Akual-chels Ring. Deel Ojulu. Laud Magazine. Images by Thom Ke
"ELLE" Editorials. Duckie Thot. Yaya Deng. Akual-chels Ring. Deel Ojulu. Laud Magazine. by Thom Kerr

Saturday, June 5, 2021

We moved to Africa!!!

 It has been a long time since I have written on my blog. Therefore I have to update you on my last endeavors. I am still working on the skincare and haircare beauty products, the website is now launched finally @ www.alm-cosmetics.com . Hélas! It was delayed because of the pandemic and put on hold the whole world but as I say when life gives you lemon you must make lemonade. You can shop for my products 100% made in Africa. 

Moreover, my little family decided to take a break from the USA and move to Tanzania. have you heard about Zanzibar and Dar Es Salaam? Well I think you see the picture! I am in "aww" every day living here. The landscape is just breathtaking. 

The good thing about taking a break is that it allows me to be free. We work from home and my son enrolled in online schooling. We could not feel more blessed in a very tough time. I feel for people that had no other choices but to be on full lockdown. We left right before the American elections 2020 and never looked back.

We found peace of mind here. Locals are welcoming and we try to contribute as much as possible in the economy of country.

To be continued...




No comments:

Post a Comment