Editorials. Duckie Thot. Yaya Deng. Akual-chels Ring. Deel Ojulu. Laud Magazine. Images by Thom Ke

Editorials. Duckie Thot. Yaya Deng. Akual-chels Ring. Deel Ojulu. Laud Magazine. Images by Thom Ke
"ELLE" Editorials. Duckie Thot. Yaya Deng. Akual-chels Ring. Deel Ojulu. Laud Magazine. by Thom Kerr

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

The search is on for the best MedSpa



This article is a little controversial, because I truly want to put a strong emphasis on learning about loving ourselves first, before seeking any plastic surgery interventions. 

Ladies, Make sure you always check your motives before consulting a MedSpa and see a certified practitioner. Find true happiness, introspect to see if you have any self esteem issues. It is very important!

In my case, this is it! I am about to start a new chapter in my life. As you may know I am the mother of a eight years old son from a previous relationship and now have met the love of my life to whom I just married. I feel that I am at a good place psychologically.

Carl G. Jung. said Life really does begin at forty. 
Up until then, you are just doing research.

I totally agree with this quote, I never felt as good spiritually and physically. I just wish now to enhance some of my natural God given attributes ;). I mean why not? No shame! Be Youtiful! do it for you and only you.

Any 40, 50-something women who decides to eat well and find one exercise they like to do, often looks better than they did at 20
 (#Jlo #GabrielleUnion #JanetJackson #SharonStone #Fergie #TraceyEllisRoss #JadaPinkettSmith #KrisJenner #ChristieBrinkley #HeidiKlum #AngelaBassett #PadmaLakshmi and the list goes on). 
There is beauty in living a full life. You see yourself more kindly. You feel at home in your body, and it shows. Educate yourself on nutrition and Indulge moderately. 
I am a firm believer that age is just a number! Are you with me on this statement my soul sisters?
Nowadays if you don't feel good about yourself... Hey! No need tMentally stay young, positive, feel thankful to be alive and healthy.

Nevertheless if it is not enough, then
Physically, you can boost your confidence with a new hair cut, wardrobe, some makeup sessions or some MedSpa treatments.

As we all know black "don't crack".
However, if you still feel that your age is robbing your happiness away. Then why not going one step further and search for the perfect dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon who could introduce you to all the benefits of fillers, Botox, injectables or simply a Mommy Makeover? Yes I am breaking the taboo, no women usually would share their secret desires for an external help. 

Why? Well It may be because we are often judged by society, for being shallow, vain or simply cheating! Ladies dare going for what you like because happiness looks gorgeous in you. Forget what people say, do what pleases you. It is liberating especially for mothers.


Many plastic surgeons are now offering what they call the Mommy Makeover, which addresses a woman's post-pregnancy body issues in a single-session surgery that typically combines the following: Tummy Tuck, Breast Enhancement. Fat Removal with all new kinds of Liposuction.

I am myself considering getting a light enhancement. I have gained weight during pregnancy and never been able to lose the extra pounds. Blame the lack of exercise and a C section! 

As of now, I am researching the most reputable practitioner, that would get me the waist I dream of. Good bye love handles and rolls! Hello flat esthetically pleasing tummy. I also want to get some dermal fillers on my face to plump my cheeks and chin. But ladies if you feel like i do and wish to try these treatments, please go one step at a time.


I have picked five Medspas out of many across country. I prefered to push forward black owned businesses. It is crucial to search for legitimate physicians.

I am ready for my first consultation, investigating thoroughly about a procedure called Smartlipo.
Smartlipo is a type of laser assisted liposuction device that first melts unwanted fat, making it far easier to suction out of your stubborn fat with a microcannula. The laser energy seals blood vessels in the area so that there’s less bleeding and bruising. Apparently you'll  also experience a significant tightening of the overlying skin in the area as you recover because the gentle heat delivered to the area promotes collagen and elastin production.
The question on everybody' mind ...is it recommended for women of color? The answer is yes, it is safe for our skin.
You can enjoy the process of removing unwanted fat from areas of your body where fat accumulates at no risk.

a sleeker silhouette that you deserve without going “under” general anesthesia.
Just a local anesthesia therefore minimal lidocaine absorption, painless and minimizes blood loss, allowing you a quick recovery.

I think it would be a great idea to share this intimate experience with you guys and broadcast the before and after.  I would need the approval of the Medical Doctor but no matter what I am going on a search for providing you the names of my top 4 preferred surgeons and their medical Spas.
I will try as much as I can, to get the most information about all new procedures possible.
So you can just like me, improve anything you want to feel Amazing and age like wine! So stay connected.
To be continued...










No comments:

Post a Comment